About FD Alpharetta CPA & Advisory Firm
The Alpharetta office of Frazier & Deeter is home to our Employee Benefit Plan Services group and a thriving CPA tax practice. Our Alpharetta CPAs and advisors serve clients across North Georgia and around the country with services such as personal tax planning, estate planning, business tax planning, business tax compliance, state and local tax planning, financial statement reviews, financial statement audits, employee benefit plan audits, internal audit outsourcing, cyber security, data privacy, SOX and other regulatory compliance, mergers and acquisitions and more. Our Alpharetta CPAs serve clients ranging from business owners and executives to large corporations.
As one of the largest CPA firms in the United States, we take pride in bringing our clients exceptional technical expertise backed by a devotion to exceeding client expectations. Our brand promise is Investing in Relationships to Make a Difference, and we focus on that goal every day.
As an active participant in the business community, Frazier & Deeter’s Alpharetta CPAs are involved with the Forsyth County Chamber of Commerce, the Greater North Fulton Chamber of Commerce and the Gwinnett Chamber of Commerce.
As an Alpharetta CPA firm, Frazier & Deeter has been highly involved in the Alpharetta community for many years. We are proud to support organizations like the Chattahoochee Nature Center, North Fulton Charities and FosterCares, just to name a few. Frazier & Deeter is also a proud member of goBeyondProfit, an organization that helps businesses give back to our Georgia communities.
In the News
Frazier & Deeter’s Alpharetta Office was recently selected as a 2018 Finalist for the IMPACT Regional Business Awards! The IMPACT Awards recognize leading organizations in top industries that are driving economic development and job creation while enhancing our quality of life.
Frazier & Deeter is the proud sponsor of the GNFCC’s Eggs & Enterprise featuring a 2018 Legislative Wrap-Up, a recap given by North Fulton’s own leaders of both the House and the Senate.
Tax Supervisor Collette Varco’s Leadership North Fulton (LNF) team was featured in this article, Learning Garden Provided by Leadership North Fulton, Swift School. Check out the new series on North Fulton RadioX: Frazier & Deeter’s Business Beat.
- January: Advanced Merch co-owner David Marsden joined Frazier & Deeter’s Donna Beatty and Business RadioX host John Ray to discuss the lessons he’s learned along the way, his company’s philosophy of staying close to their clients to help them grow, navigating supply chain challenges, and much more. Listen to the show here.
- February: John Coleman, author of HBR Guide to Crafting Your Purpose and Managing Partner at Sovereign’s Capital, discussed with host Roger Lusby his firm’s work investing in redemptive companies. Listen to the show here.
- March: John E. Hall, Jr. and Alex B. Kaufman, partners at Hall Booth Smith, PC, joined Roger Lusby and Donna Beatty from Frazier & Deeter to celebrate the opening of Hall Booth Smith’s new Alpharetta office, located in Avalon and sharing a floor with Frazier & Deeter. Listen to the show here.
- April: Robert Swarthout, Principal at Teton Crypto Capital, was Roger Lusby’s guest on this episode of Business Beat. Robert discussed the basics of cryptocurrency, its characteristics, the prospects of regulation in the future, the return cycle of crypto, stablecoins, the basic details of his new fund, and much more. Listen to the show here.
- May: Tim Evans, Founder and Chairman of Evans General Contractors, joined the show for a wide-ranging conversation, starting with the beginnings of Evans General Contractors to the work he does today to improve the lives of so many Georgians. Listen to the show here.
- June: Roger W. Lusby welcomed three seasoned banking professionals, Scott Jordan, Rose Sharif and Matthew Ricks, who joined Pinnacle Financial Partners to start and build the bank’s North Fulton presence. Scott, Rose and Matthew shared why they joined Pinnacle, their perspective on the North Fulton economy, how they plan to grow, Pinnacle’s recognition as a “best place to work,” and much more. Listen to the show here.
- July: Host Roger W. Lusby and his special guest Ed Foye, CEO and founder of Discount Waste, Inc. discuss the construction industry, the ways Discount Waste retains talent, and the life event that gave Ed a new perspective in life and inspired him to start All Children, Inc., the non-profit he founded to provide disabled children in impoverished countries with opportunities they typically do not have. Listen to the show here.
- August: Pete and Kim Folger join host Roger Lusby on this edition of Business Beat to discuss their company, Folger Gas. Pete and Kim share the history of the business, how the company has benefitted from growth in their north Georgia markets, their laser focus on customer service, expansion from their home market of Blue Ridge and much more. Listen to the show here.
- January: Sonoma Pharmaceuticals’ CFO Jerry Dvonch joins host Roger Lusby to discuss the company’s line of hypochlorous acid (HOCI) products and their applications, their financial turnaround, the headquarters move from northern California to Georgia, and much more. Listen to the show here.
- March: Kyle Wingfield, Georgia Public Policy Foundation, joined host Roger Lusby to discuss the state’s budget, education funding, the impact of federal Covid relief, and much more. Listen to the show here.
- April: John Marsh of The Bristol Group joined host Roger Lusby to discuss his business brokerage practice, the current environment for selling a business, how a business owner should prepare for a sale, and much more. Listen to the show here.
- May: Entrepreneur Jeff Smith has a goal to change sick care to health care through his three companies: OneDirect Health Network, T-REX Rehab, and Restore Metabolix. He and CFO Dan Dunn joined host Roger Lusby on Business Beat. Listen to the show here.
- June: C5 Georgia Youth Foundation aims to open windows of opportunity for high promise teens who come from under-resourced communities. Executive Director Jackie Cannizzo joined Business Beat to share the success stories of the leadership camps they operate for underserved youth. Listen to the show here.
- July: Dr. Nicholas Alley and Hilary Beeston, Co-Founders of Area-I, joined Frazier & Deeter’s Roger Lusby and Donna Beatty to discuss the keys to their successful work in Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS). Listen to the show here.
- August: Dee Barnes, CEO of Evans Tool & Die, Inc. and Evans Metal Stamping, Inc., joined this edition of “Business Beat” with host Roger Lusby and special guest David Deeter, Frazier & Deeter Co-Founder. Listen to the show here.
- September: John Herbert of Herbert Legal Group joined this edition of Business Beat with host Roger Lusby to discuss his legal and strategic advisory practice, both domestic and international. Listen to the show here.
- October: Craig Harrison and Kevin Van Horn, Co-founders of HVH Mechanical, grew up in the business, starting out in trade school and apprenticeships, with an eye to starting their own business. Listen to the show here.
- November: On this episode of Frazier & Deeter’s Business Beat, Founder and CEO of Metro Music Makers Allison Jarrell discussed her firm’s work in music education and music therapy. Listen to the show here.
- December: Jon Silverman, civil litigation attorney for Wicker Smith O’Hara McCoy & Ford, P.A, joined Business Beat to discuss the work that he does and share the news that Wicker Smith now has an Atlanta office. Listen to the show here
- January: FD Partner Mike Cheng joins host Roger Lusby to discuss various types of complex accounting that can arise for business clients, and financial reporting issues, including lease accounting. Listen to the show here.
- February: Mary Hester, CEO of LAN Systems, talks about her journey as a woman in technology, running her own IT services firm, what enables her firm repeatedly to win awards as a top place to work, and much more. Listen to the show here.
- March: John Hightower of Arch+Tower joined this edition of “Business Beat” to discuss the interplay of customer experience, employee experience, and operational excellence. Listen to the show here.
- August: City of Alpharetta Mayor Jim Gilvin joins the show to discuss leadership lessons learned in a pandemic, the budget impact of the pandemic on the City of Alpharetta, and much more. Listen to the show here.
- October: United in Gaming Co-Founders Andrew Smoltz and Taylor McDermott join this edition of Frazier & Deeter’s Business Beat to discuss their community-centered gaming platform, how the pandemic has accelerated the growth of the gaming industry, and their goal of becoming the social network of choice for gamers. Listen to the show here.
- November: CEO B.J. Pilling and CFO Tim Barchie join host Roger Lusby to discuss GoFan’s development as a fintech enterprise. Listen to the show here.
- December: Grant Edwards and Kevin Carlson of TechCXO join Roger Lusby to discuss how their on demand executives are more than just “interims-for-hire.” Listen to the show here.