About FD Alpharetta CPA & Advisory Firm
The Alpharetta office of Frazier & Deeter is home to our Employee Benefit Plan Services group and a thriving CPA tax practice. Our Alpharetta CPAs and advisors serve clients across North Georgia and around the country with services such as personal tax planning, estate planning, business tax planning, business tax compliance, state and local tax planning, financial statement reviews, financial statement audits, employee benefit plan audits, internal audit outsourcing, cyber security, data privacy, SOX and other regulatory compliance, mergers and acquisitions and more. Our Alpharetta CPAs serve clients ranging from business owners and executives to large corporations.
As one of the largest CPA firms in the United States, we take pride in bringing our clients exceptional technical expertise backed by a devotion to exceeding client expectations. Our brand promise is Investing in Relationships to Make a Difference, and we focus on that goal every day.
As an active participant in the business community, Frazier & Deeter’s Alpharetta CPAs are involved with the Forsyth County Chamber of Commerce, the Greater North Fulton Chamber of Commerce and the Gwinnett Chamber of Commerce.
As an Alpharetta CPA firm, Frazier & Deeter has been highly involved in the Alpharetta community for many years. We are proud to support organizations like the Chattahoochee Nature Center, North Fulton Charities and FosterCares, just to name a few.
In the News
Frazier & Deeter’s Alpharetta Office was recently selected as a 2018 Finalist for the IMPACT Regional Business Awards! The IMPACT Awards recognize leading organizations in top industries that are driving economic development and job creation while enhancing our quality of life.
Frazier & Deeter is the proud sponsor of the GNFCC’s Eggs & Enterprise featuring a 2018 Legislative Wrap-Up, a recap given by North Fulton’s own leaders of both the House and the Senate.
Tax Supervisor Collette Varco’s Leadership North Fulton (LNF) team was featured in this article, Learning Garden Provided by Leadership North Fulton, Swift School.
Check out the new series on North Fulton RadioX: Frazier & Deeter’s Business Beat.
- January: Sonoma Pharmaceuticals’ CFO Jerry Dvonch joins host Roger Lusby to discuss the company’s line of hypochlorous acid (HOCI) products and their applications, their financial turnaround, the headquarters move from northern California to Georgia, and much more. Listen to the show here.
- March: Kyle Wingfield, Georgia Public Policy Foundation, joined host Roger Lusby to discuss the state’s budget, education funding, the impact of federal Covid relief, and much more. Listen to the show here.
- April: John Marsh of The Bristol Group joined host Roger Lusby to discuss his business brokerage practice, the current environment for selling a business, how a business owner should prepare for a sale, and much more. Listen to the show here.
- May: Entrepreneur Jeff Smith has a goal to change sick care to health care through his three companies: OneDirect Health Network, T-REX Rehab, and Restore Metabolix. He and CFO Dan Dunn joined host Roger Lusby on Business Beat. Listen to the show here.
- June: C5 Georgia Youth Foundation aims to open windows of opportunity for high promise teens who come from under-resourced communities. Executive Director Jackie Cannizzo joined Business Beat to share the success stories of the leadership camps they operate for underserved youth. Listen to the show here.
- July: Dr. Nicholas Alley and Hilary Beeston, Co-Founders of Area-I, joined Frazier & Deeter’s Roger Lusby and Donna Beatty to discuss the keys to their successful work in Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS). Listen to the show here.
- January: FD Partner Mike Cheng joins host Roger Lusby to discuss various types of complex accounting that can arise for business clients, and financial reporting issues, including lease accounting. Listen to the show here.
- February: Mary Hester, CEO of LAN Systems, talks about her journey as a woman in technology, running her own IT services firm, what enables her firm repeatedly to win awards as a top place to work, and much more. Listen to the show here.
- March: John Hightower of Arch+Tower joined this edition of “Business Beat” to discuss the interplay of customer experience, employee experience, and operational excellence. Listen to the show here.
- August: City of Alpharetta Mayor Jim Gilvin joins the show to discuss leadership lessons learned in a pandemic, the budget impact of the pandemic on the City of Alpharetta, and much more. Listen to the show here.
- October: United in Gaming Co-Founders Andrew Smoltz and Taylor McDermott join this edition of Frazier & Deeter’s Business Beat to discuss their community-centered gaming platform, how the pandemic has accelerated the growth of the gaming industry, and their goal of becoming the social network of choice for gamers. Listen to the show here.
- November: CEO B.J. Pilling and CFO Tim Barchie join host Roger Lusby to discuss GoFan’s development as a fintech enterprise. Listen to the show here.
- December: Grant Edwards and Kevin Carlson of TechCXO join Roger Lusby to discuss how their on demand executives are more than just “interims-for-hire.” Listen to the show here.
- January: FD Partners Roger Lusby and Jason Sammons, along with John Ray, welcomed Wes Connors and Bill Doyle of Workiva for an informative discussion in regards to Sarbanes Oxley compliance and data integrity. Listen to the show here
- February: Manufacturing in North Fulton/South Forsyth? A small business selling to large corporate clients? There are plenty of interesting themes in the latest edition of “Business Beat” as FD Partner Roger Lusby and John Ray interview Ken Nester of Valve Solutions Inc. Listen to the show here.
- March: FD Partner Roger Lusby and Tax Supervisor Collette Varco discuss intellectual property litigation with Dan Kent of Kent & Risley, LLC. Listen to the show here.
- April: This edition of Frazier & Deeter, LLC’s “Business Beat” features Chuck Walker, Founder and Chairman of Chemlink Laboratories. Listen to the show here.
- May: Dr. Scott Ballard of Northside Anesthesiology Consultants joins Frazier & Deeter’s “Business Beat” to talk about managing the growth of his practice, the business challenges in medicine today, and recruiting physicians for a growing practice. Listen to the show here.
- June: A team of senior officers from Cadence Bank, led by CEO Sam Tortorici, joined this edition of Frazier & Deeter’s Business Beat. Topics included the recent merger with State Bank & Trust and serving Georgia and the North Fulton market specifically. Listen to the show here.
- July: What are R&D tax credits? To find out if your business qualifies, listen to this interview on “Business Beat” with Thomas Zavieh, National Practice Leader for R&D Tax Credits. Listen to the show here.
- August: Georgia State Sen. Brandon Beach joins Frazier & Deeter’s “Business Beat” to talk about the freight and logistics industry in Georgia, growth opportunities with the Port of Savannah and Atlanta’s Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport, and more. Listen to the show here.
- September: Blair Cunningham and Elizabeth Burdette join Frazier & Deeter’s “Business Beat” to discuss the wealth management work of SignatureFD, particularly the philosophy that net worth involves more than money, but also purpose, generosity, talents, gifts, and meaning. Listen to the show here.
- October: Managing Partner Mark Meersman and his team at IPC Global help companies gather their various collections of data, apply insightful analytics to that data, and make those analytics easily accessible through cloud technology. He tells the IPC Global story on this edition of Frazier & Deeter’s “Business Beat”. Listen to the show.
- November: Carter Barrett of Affinity Bank and Dime Capital joins host Roger Lusby, CPA to discuss how to make small businesses more valuable in a sale, the value of investing in relationships, the importance of great advisors, and much more. Listen to the show here.
- December: Tax strategies, advice for small businesses and money-saving alternatives for health insurance coverage were the topics on this edition of Business Beat as FD Partner Donna Beatty and Bill Neglia of Neglia Insurance Group joined the show. Listen to the show here.
- December ep. 2: FD Tax Partner Jim Dawson joins host Roger Lusby to address how middle market businesses will be affected by Brexit, the U.S.-China trade war, and changing global supply chain patterns. Listen to the show here.
- March: In an interview with Founding Partner David Deeter and Alpharetta Office Managing Partner Roger Lusby, they took a look at what business owners need to know about the new 2018 tax law. Listen to the show here
- May: Alpharetta Office Managing Partner Roger Lusby talks with Doug Guthrie, SVP of Comcast’s Big South Region. Listen to the show here
- July: Alpharetta Office Managing Partner, Roger Lusby, interviews Frank Broniec, CEO of Broniec Associates. Broniec Associates has been a client of Frazier & Deeter for 25 years. They provide global companies with Account Payable Audits that help them recover “lost money.” Listen to the show here
- September: Alpharetta Office Managing Partner, Roger Lusby, talks with Michael Rozmajzl of JRL Energy/JRL Coal. Listen to the show here
- November: Senior Manager Courtney Mishoe and Partner Roger W. Lusby chat with Daniel Peck with TAB Retail Remodeling, Inc. Listen to the show here
Senator Brandon Beach, Georgia Senate District 21 and Chairman of the Senate Transportation Committee