About FD Alpharetta CPA & Advisory Firm
The Alpharetta office of Frazier & Deeter is home to our Employee Benefit Plan Services group and a thriving CPA tax practice. Our Alpharetta CPAs and advisors serve clients across North Georgia and around the country with services such as personal tax planning, estate planning, business tax planning, business tax compliance, state and local tax planning, financial statement reviews, financial statement audits, employee benefit plan audits, internal audit outsourcing, cyber security, data privacy, SOX and other regulatory compliance, mergers and acquisitions and more. Our Alpharetta CPAs serve clients ranging from business owners and executives to large corporations.
As one of the largest CPA firms in the United States, we take pride in bringing our clients exceptional technical expertise backed by a devotion to exceeding client expectations. Our brand promise is Investing in Relationships to Make a Difference, and we focus on that goal every day.
As an active participant in the business community, Frazier & Deeter’s Alpharetta CPAs are involved with the Forsyth County Chamber of Commerce, the Greater North Fulton Chamber of Commerce and the Gwinnett Chamber of Commerce.
As an Alpharetta CPA firm, Frazier & Deeter has been highly involved in the Alpharetta community for many years. We are proud to support organizations like the Chattahoochee Nature Center, North Fulton Charities and FosterCares, just to name a few.
In the News
Frazier & Deeter’s Alpharetta Office was recently selected as a 2018 Finalist for the IMPACT Regional Business Awards! The IMPACT Awards recognize leading organizations in top industries that are driving economic development and job creation while enhancing our quality of life.
Frazier & Deeter is the proud sponsor of the GNFCC’s Eggs & Enterprise featuring a 2018 Legislative Wrap-Up, a recap given by North Fulton’s own leaders of both the House and the Senate.
Tax Supervisor Collette Varco’s Leadership North Fulton (LNF) team was featured in this article, Learning Garden Provided by Leadership North Fulton, Swift School.
Check out the new series on North Fulton RadioX: Frazier & Deeter’s Business Beat.
- January: FD Partners Roger Lusby and Jason Sammons, along with John Ray, welcomed Wes Connors and Bill Doyle of Workiva for an informative discussion in regards to Sarbanes Oxley compliance and data integrity. Listen to the show here
- February: Manufacturing in North Fulton/South Forsyth? A small business selling to large corporate clients? There are plenty of interesting themes in the latest edition of “Business Beat” as FD Partner Roger Lusby and John Ray interview Ken Nester of Valve Solutions Inc. Listen to the show here.
- March: FD Partner Roger Lusby and Tax Supervisor Collette Varco discuss intellectual property litigation with Dan Kent of Kent & Risley, LLC. Listen to the show here.
- April: This edition of Frazier & Deeter, LLC’s “Business Beat” features Chuck Walker, Founder and Chairman of Chemlink Laboratories. Listen to the show here.
- May: Dr. Scott Ballard of Northside Anesthesiology Consultants joins Frazier & Deeter’s “Business Beat” to talk about managing the growth of his practice, the business challenges in medicine today, and recruiting physicians for a growing practice. Listen to the show here.
- June: A team of senior officers from Cadence Bank, led by CEO Sam Tortorici, joined this edition of Frazier & Deeter’s Business Beat. Topics included the recent merger with State Bank & Trust and serving Georgia and the North Fulton market specifically. Listen to the show here.
- July: What are R&D tax credits? To find out if your business qualifies, listen to this interview on “Business Beat” with Thomas Zavieh, National Practice Leader for R&D Tax Credits. Listen to the show here.
- March: In an interview with Founding Partner David Deeter and Alpharetta Office Managing Partner Roger Lusby, they took a look at what business owners need to know about the new 2018 tax law. Listen to the show here
- May: Alpharetta Office Managing Partner Roger Lusby talks with Doug Guthrie, SVP of Comcast’s Big South Region. Listen to the show here
- July: Alpharetta Office Managing Partner, Roger Lusby, interviews Frank Broniec, CEO of Broniec Associates. Broniec Associates has been a client of Frazier & Deeter for 25 years. They provide global companies with Account Payable Audits that help them recover “lost money.” Listen to the show here
- September: Alpharetta Office Managing Partner, Roger Lusby, talks with Michael Rozmajzl of JRL Energy/JRL Coal. Listen to the show here
- November: Senior Manager Courtney Mishoe and Partner Roger W. Lusby chat with Daniel Peck with TAB Retail Remodeling, Inc. Listen to the show here