Total CPE – 1 Hour; 1.0 Specialized Knowledge
- Identifying the skills needed to accomplish data analytics
- Overcoming inertia
- Establishing a repeatable process for Data Analytics
- Exploring case studies that illustrate data analytics opportunities
Bradley Carroll – Principal | Frazier & Deeter
Bradley Carroll is the leader of the firm’s financial institution advisory services. Bradley began his career with Central Bank in Monroe, LA after graduating from the University of Louisiana-Monroe. He subsequently relocated to Atlanta, working in internal audit positions with Carter’s Childrenswear and Wachovia Bank before practicing public accounting for 14 years.
Prior to joining Frazier & Deeter, Bradley served as the first Chief Audit Executive for State Bank and Trust Company, where he established a risk-based audit methodology and implemented an impressive data analytics program to drive audit effectiveness and efficiency.
Tamsir Samb – Manager | Frazier & Deeter
Tamsir is a Financial Professional with over 15 years’ experience managing audit engagements, financial reporting compliance obligations, and analyzing financial data for multinational organizations and is CISA and CAMS certified.
He has a broad experience, which includes a background in Regulatory Compliance, Audit and Structured Finance (Asset Backed and Mortgage Backed Securities). Tamsir also has experience as a business consultant who helped nurture and provide assistance and business development strategies for startups and small businesses.
- Prerequisites: Previous experience in accounting for public and private companies
- Who Should Attend: Accounting and finance professionals in public and private practice
- Advanced Preparation: None
- Program Level: Intermediate Delivery
- Method: Group Internet Based
- Refunds and Cancellations: There are no fees associated with this webinar. For more information regarding complaint and/or program cancellation policies please contact our offices at 404-253-7500.