Join Frazier & Deeter for part one of a two-part web series exploring the impact of COVID-19 on financial statements.
Accounting for asset impairments is a complex area of accounting that can be challenging. There are many types of Impairment models that apply to different assets, and it is critical to understand and properly follow the correct FASB guidance. In this webcast Frazier & Deeter partners, Mike Cheng and Bill Godshall, will discuss various types of Impairment and the most recent FASB guidance. Topics will include:
• Review of the various impairment models
• Testing impairment of intangibles with an indefinite life
• Testing impairment of tangible and intangible assets with a finite life
• Testing other investments for impairment
• Mike Cheng, National Professional Practice Partner, Frazier & Deeter
• Bill Godshall, Audit Partner, Frazier & Deeter
Please note: Watching this recording does not qualify you for CPE credits.
Are you interested future CPE opportunities? Join our mailing list to get invitations and reminders!