Is the “new normal” helping or hurting compliance? Sabrina Serafin interviews Amii Barnard-Bahn, Executive Coach and former Fortune Global 50 executive, about the impact of COVID-19 on teams and how to overcome common issues.
About Amii Barnard-Bahn
- First Chief Compliance Officer at McKesson USPharmaceutical
- Fellow at the Harvard Institute of Coaching
- Contributor to Harvard Business Review and Fast Company
- Columnist at Compliance Week
- Forbes, “one of the top coaches for legal compliance executives”
Download Amii’s Promotability Index®: bit.ly/promotelegal
Read Amii’s Compliance Week article: https://www.complianceweek.com/opinion/five-ways-the-pandemic-has-changed-compliance-perhaps-permanently/29526.article
Read Amii’s Harvard Business Review: https://hbr.org/2020/11/how-to-identify-and-fix-pay-inequality-at-your-company
Culture of Compliance was recently named #1 in “Top 25 Regulatory Compliance Podcasts You Must Follow in 2020” by Feedspot.