HITRUST Assessment Services
The HITRUST framework was developed by healthcare companies to help organizations across the healthcare industry navigate compliance with the varying and evolving healthcare information security and privacy requirements.
Frazier & Deeter is a HITRUST CSF Assessor, with a dedicated team of certified HITRUST practitioners who have years of experience helping organizations comply with information security and privacy requirements. Our top-tier HITRUST practitioners can help navigate the complex CSF requirements and provide you with the resources to meet your needs.
HITRUST Framework: Adoption & Requirements
Many organizations were recently informed of updates to their business associate and partner agreements, specifically requiring the organization to be certified within the HITRUST CSF Assurance Program. Organizations seeking to obtain and maintain a valid HITRUST CSF certification must be validated by a HITRUST-approved CSF Assessor every two years.
Implementation: Benefits of HITRUST
• Meet business partner requirements to be HITRUST certified
• Establish a consistent framework to leverage and enhance existing regulatory requirements
• Be more efficient and reduce costs in a single, unified approach to compliance
• Minimize risk through a standardized measurement that incorporates healthcare requirements
• Increase trust and transparency among business partners and consumers
Contact us today or call us at 866.226.2104 to learn more about these HITRUST assessment services.
Frazier & Deeter expands healthcare information security services to include HITRUST CSF Certification